Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 6th was my 24th birthday... Birthdays just aren't as fun anymore as you get older I am figuring out. I had a great day. Nathan and Hannah woke me up with breakfast in bed and then Nathan also took care of doing dinner that evening. What a sweet husband I have! Since we couldn't go out without the kids on my birthday, we went out a couple nights later (just the 2 of us) and he took me to a wonderful dinner at Aspens steakhouse and for a stroll around the Avenue at West Cobb. We had a great time on our first date alone without the 2 kids. Well, Rylee is now 5 weeks old and growing SO fast. His big sister takes care of him constantly. Hannah is potty training right now and doing SO good. I wasn't even planning on potty training her and she just wanted to go a couple of times in her potty and then I was like "oh great" I need to keep letting her go if she wants to... so it happened.  I had to keep being consistent. Of course I am sure the M & M's as a prize have helped her to be consistent too :) 
Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks...


My Birthday


Rylee yawning... probably tired of having 2 mommies already!


Hannah changing her baby doll's diaper


Hannah loving on her little brother


Hannah kissing her little brother... I can't keep her off of him :)

3 comments:

DAVIDE~TALISHA~ETHAN~CAMERON PALMER said...

Those pics are precious. You look beautiful on your b-day. I so meant to call and wish you a happy b-day, but didn't do it!! I hope you had a great one! It does get harder and harder every year. I'll be turning "26". Do you know what that means??? I'm closer to 30 now than 20!!!! Ahhhhhh!! Thanks for posting pics. I always enjoy seeing you and your cutie pies :)

The Beavers said...

Such cute children! Your hair is beautiful!

The White Family said...

thank you to both of you!! you both left sweet comments!