Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random Pics

I just thought I would post a few cute pictures from the last couple of months that I haven't posted... Enjoy!


This is Hannah's actual birthday...she got a yummy leftover George cupcake from her party



Umm... I think I am supposed to wait and give this to daddy before I stick my hands in the icing! (Valentines Day)


She loves to put on crocs (backwards)...and take off her clothes!


Berries anyone??
(January)


Oh yeah... mommy's new house socks!!
(december)


Hannah and her first love...well, first and second. Her 2 Curious Georges.



Messy Hannah

4 comments:

DAVIDE~TALISHA~ETHAN~CAMERON PALMER said...

Thanks for more photos!! Adorable girl! Can't wait to see your next little adorable...boy?...girl?

Tiffany said...

only a week and 2 days till i leave for GEORGIA.....to see my hannah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(oh yeah, and you and nate)
:)

The Beavers said...

Courtney, it was so nice to meet you last Sunday! I hope all is going well with your family. I will be praying that you have a quick and safe delivery.
~Jeannie Beavers

california auntie said...

She is just like the boys, they run around in their underwear most of the day. It must be a Roberson thing. I just love your pictures.