Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hannah- 7Months now!

Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks....


We went to the apple festival with Brittany and Ella and Anya and Papa.... We had alot of fun!



This is what hannah thought of it!! Hannah and Ella both passed out at the same time!




Grandaddy and Hannah







Nathan and I just celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday!! He got me 3 white roses and of course chocoloate!!! We went out to Macaroni Grill...




....And of course we took Hannah! (She kept sucking on this lemon)







She finally realized it was sour!



It is so cold around our house... so this is how hannah stays warm :)
Plus... I just think she looks adorable in this hat so I make her wear it around the house when I am cold cause I figure she has to be cold too







1 comment:

auntie marie said...

The picture are so cute. We miss ya'll so much. Give hannah and ella kisses and hugs for us. We can't wait to see ya'll, the babies are going to have so much fun in june, they won't be babies by then. miss you and nathan to. love ya auntie marie