Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hannah, now 6 weeks old!

We are certainly learning that caring for little Hannah is a FULL time job! Sorry that it has been so long since our last post, but we have had our hands full. :)

As of Friday, April 13th, Hannah is now 6 weeks old...and she is quickly getting a personality. As you can see below, she is often a happy little girl, and is beginning to smile when we play with her. Courtney and I are absolutely DELIGHTED!




Hannah loves it when you play with her face!


Look closely: Daddy's Girl!


Sleeping in with Mommy! This is how Hannah sleeps with us at night.




Easter Sunday. Unfortunately, we were unable to get any good shots of Hannah during this day, as she was a little 'fussy' :) We will, however, shortly post some pictures of her in her Easter dress.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Nate and Courtney,
Thanks for posting some new pictures...I have been going through withdrawls!!!
First, I cannot believe how big she is getting!!! Make it stop!!! (just kidding)
Second, Hannah is simply beautiful!!! And those BIG smiles are just adorable.
Third, I will be flying out to pick her up in a few days...we need a girl around here.
Fourth, I am so glad little Hannah sleeps with her mommy and daddy. It has been such a blessing for us to wake up with our littles ones tucked in next to us! We really wish we had done that with our first....you are doing so well! :)
Love you all...give my baby girl a kiss from her Auntie!
Tiff

Nathan White said...

aunt tiff,
first, i am glad you think i am adorable
second, i do miss you all
third, i will be staying here with my MOMMY and DADDY!!!!!!
but i can't wait to see you at christmas :)
HANNAH

Kim said...

She is so beautiful!!! Hannah is my desktop picture on my computer at work. All of the ladies in my office are completely in love with her, as am I.

If you ever need a free babysitter I’m single and have no life, feel free to call – seriously.

Thanks for the new pictures.

Blessings,
K