Saturday, February 17, 2007

February 17th...My due date!

OK… Today is my official due date and still NO HANNAH!! I can’t even explain how miserable waiting is :) She is taking her sweet time! I guess she isn’t officially “late” yet but early would have been nice. I am receiving numerous calls and messages about “Where is Hannah?”… and the answer to all of them is the same… “Still in my belly!!”

I’ve posted some more pictures from these last few weeks of pregnancy so you can all see my few final weeks and how much bigger she has gotten!


Thanks for all the love and prayers! – Courtney

Me at 38 weeks!


...And another at 38 weeks!


Valentines day! (Nathan gave me this cute pillow because I always tell him to HUG ME!) I am 39 weeks here!


Also 39 weeks. This was Valentines night...we went out for probably one of our last dinners alone :)


On Valentines Nathan took me to a little French restaurant and we sat by the warm fire...it was FREEZING outside!

No comments: